Corporate & volume framing
AT&T national is a registed trademark. All rights reserved.
Our goal is to help you achieve your goal!
And, we do it in the following ways:
- Costs - We know it is important that wholesale accounts whether it be interior designers, corporations, or private and public institutions meet budgetary considerations. For this, we work on a lower profit margin because a) we operate an efficient operation and b) we buy the same materials in bulk quantity, giving you a better price. PERIOD!
- Deadlines - Museum Framing is proud to announce that in over 25 years of business, we have met all deadlines, sometimes sooner than expected.
- Quality - All too often, we hear from volume clients who come to us that quality was compromised for price. Museum Framing won't allow that. Rick Badwey inspects all frames before it leaves the premises. Additionally, we only use high quality materials for the job. This eliminates the excuses and embarrassment and, instead, opens the door for complete satisfaction.
- Service - Service is paramount and our long time clients admire this about us! From the planning and designing stage to the completion or installation stage, we will provide all the support you need. We will do what we need to make you smile, and if we should fail to meet your expectations, please let us know and we will make it right - GUARANTEED!
- Meeting - Given the distance and amount of work involved, we will come out to your place. In this busy world, we know that time is valuable and important for all of us and we are here to make it a little easier and convenient for you.